Here are some of the things I really loved using last month!
- Noosa Yoghurt – We got a sample of this at a local grocery store and I fell in love. I’m super picky about my yogurt, but Noosa is a sweet and creamy yogurt, unlike any I’ve tried before. I’ve only tried about half of the flavors so far, but I’m a big fan!
- Yeti Rambler – My sweet hubby got this for me as a birthday gift last year and I really love using it! It feels great to use – the outside doesn’t get cold or sweaty – and keeps drinks cold for a very long time – I’ve had it keep ice in my cup overnight! I love how cold drinks get in my Yeti. Definitely helps me keep drinking more water!
- Vintage Pewter Oak Pergo Outlast Laminate Floors – We recently had some of our flooring changed from carpet to Pergo’s laminate flooring. I love the look and feel our new floors! Makes our home feel so much more luxurious than it did before!
- Refuse to Choose by Barbara Sher – I found this book after falling down the internet rabbit hole searching for information on being a multipotentialite. What I really love about this book is how Barbara gives really actionable advice of having multiple interests and passions, something I’ve never really been able to find elsewhere. I am finally starting to feel more comfortable knowing that God made me with many different interests and that I shouldn’t try to fight that in my life.
- Smashmallow Marshmallows – I picked these up on a whim during a recent shopping trip (I’ve tried the Root Beer Float flavor). These marshmallow treats are really tasty and a little bit goes a long way to curb my sweet treat cravings.
What were some of your favorites from the last month? Have you tried any of my favorites? Let me know in the comments below!
Friends: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."